Slider

Our Wedding (02.11.2018)

Sunday, February 11, 2018


It has been six months!! 
six months since the best weekend of my life. six months since I moved to a different state. six months of new responsibilities (that I always relied on mom for). six months of meeting new people. six months of learning new things. six months since the day I made one of the best decisions in my life. six months of nonstop loving this man!  


Crazy!  This weekend was six months ago!  Sometimes I sit back and think how in the world am I at this stage of life already!  This weekend will always be so special to me and I love we have such good photos to look back on.
The only sad part about these pictures is we look kinda thicker now than what these pictures show, but thats easily looked past!   Nicole Morehead  did an AWESOME job...I couldn't be more thankful for the opportunity to have her shoot our wedding!  She is a great photographer! 
ENJOY!!

Nicole didn't take these below.  Haleigh Stoller photography helped me out at the reception!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright