Slider

My sister showered me!

Saturday, January 27, 2018


My sister, Tanya, hosted a shower for me and man is she wonderful at planning!  She always was the organized sister!  She knows me well and had a photo booth there also!!  Very thankful for the wonderful friends who drove from 3 hrs to 11 hours to be there!!
Thanks to my other sisters, Marla, Kara and Bekah, for helping Tanya!  It was so special!!



Tanya: "Okay is this all going to work as planned"


My sister-in-law did GREAT at running my camera!!!


























The asked me questions about Andy.  If I got a question wrong I got a piece of bubble gum....  



One after another... after another.  I got wrong....















 The Bridal Party!!
 Ohhh Natalie!!! lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright