Slider

Nolan & Brooke / 06.10.18

Saturday, August 11, 2018


2 months for these sweet couple!  I still remember when Nolan told us he was engaged!  I screaming for JOY... it was such happy news!!  
Brooke, Welcome to the family!  Your my first sister-in-law that I have had a long distance relationship to from the start.  Kinda sad that its like that!  BUT I know for a fact you make Nolan happy and I don't even have to be around to know that.  I also love that your doing so good with the move! YOU BOTH SHOULD COME VISIT US!!!
Their wedding weekend was precious!  We had the opportunity to stay with a dear friend of ours Larissa Cottrel and her husband, Eli.  WHO SHOULD VISIT SOON ALSO!! We went from seeing each other every other weekend, living three hours apart and non stop communication... TO 11 hours apart, 2 times a year prolly, and every 1-2 week phone calls:(  I can't complain that we got to go through this same stage of life together!!
We spent tons of time with family.  Saturday morning we took pictures and relaxed in the afternoon until the rehearsal dinner.  Sunday was the wedding and reception!  The reception decorations were so pretty!  Brooke, I love your style!  
Enjoy a preview of their adorable weekend!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright